Short vacation in Koblenz
Period: 1st June 2021 - 31st Dec 2022
At the confluence of Rhine and Moselle lies one of the most beautiful and oldest cities in Germany: Koblenz. Four low mountain ranges with forests, greens and waters form the setting for the unique scenery around the city. The special location offers the opportunity to explore the „Deutsches Eck“, the Ehrenbreitstein Fortress via cable car, the historic old town with its numerous cosy pubs and restaurants, or a boat trip to romantic wine villages, castles and palaces on the Rhine and Moselle.
Koblenz is the ideal starting point for varied, individual day trips to different regions. We will be happy to put together a programme for each day of your short vacation and recommend activities and excursions in every direction.
As a guest at the Top Hotel Krämer, you will benefit from the attractive location and the convenient transport connections of the hotel in Koblenz. Our hotel, the gastronomic as well as the touristic offers in Koblenz and the surrounding area are diverse, varied and invite you to stay.
Our services for you on this short vacation
- Overnight stay/s in the booked room category
- Rich gourmet breakfast
- 1 x welcome drink at our hotel bar
- 1 x welcome gift in your room
- Concierge service to arrange activities in and around Koblenz
- Extra pillow in your room for more sleeping comfort
We are happy to arrange the following optional activities for you on site
- Half board in the form of a 3-course meal in a partner restaurant (from € 19.50 p. p.)
- Guided tour of the historic Old Town (from € 8.00 p. p.)
- Visit to a local winegrower with wine tasting (from € 15.00 p. p.)
- Cable car ride to the Ehrenbreitstein Fortress (€ 16.90 p. p.)